Work With Us
- To provide Technical support to fleet vessels by managing day to day vessel requirements.
- Effective utilization of resources and to operate vessels as per Client satisfaction.
- Fleet management including Technical, Operations, Quality, Health and Personal Safety and Environment protection procedures.
- Effective implementation of Company Vision and Mission statement as Offshore Oil& Gas support entity.
- Monitoring vessel activities, plan and carryout preventive maintenance and carrying out necessary steps to improve and bridge any gaps as deemed necessary.
- Crew induction and Quality maintenance of vessels by suitably briefing and carrying out Training in the concerned areas.
- Carrying out vessel Voyage repairs, daily monitoring and setting the KPIs to meet industry standards.
- To plan and carry out vessel Statutory & Classification surveys beforehand in an organized manner.
- To carry out vessel major overhauls and Dry-Docking surveys falling periodically and as per Industry standards.
- To maintain vessels in good quality standards periodically reviewed during third party inspections viz., Marine warranty surveys, CMID/OVID inspections by competent authority and EPC contractors and Oil& Gas majors.
- To continuously review and improve vessel Technical management system.
- Implementation of ISM/ISPS/QHSE system effectively.
Desired Candidate’s Profile
- Result Oriented, Self Driven, committed and focused, Analytical, Strong Interpersonal & Good communication skills, team management skills.
- MEO class 1 or MEO class 2 ticket holder with sailing experience on offshore vessels.
- Past experience in shore superintendent job preferred.
|Experience||15 + year Experience required in sample job|